Céad Míle Fáilte go mBaile Átha Cliath – Welcome to Dublin!
I was honored to represent World Trade Center St. Louis in Ireland on a St. Louis-Dublin trade mission. I was among a group of individuals from a small number of St. Louis companies and organizations to be invited by Kevin O’Malley, the United States Ambassador to Ireland and St. Louis native, to visit Dublin. BioSTL, Mallinckrodt, Monsanto, The Yield Lab, Webster University, Saint Louis University and many more prominent players in St. Louis had representatives attending this trade mission.
Some notable figures from St. Louis who attended, include:
- Mayor Francis Slay (City of St. Louis)
- Patrick Dolan (Chairman, St. Louis County Council)
- Joe Reagan (President and CEO, St. Louis Regional Chamber)
- Kitty Ratcliffe (President, St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission)
- Denny Coleman (CEO, St. Louis Economic Development Partnership)
This trip was not only an opportunity to grow local trade and investment but also a chance to strengthen our global image. Together, I know that we can foster an already strong cultural connection between St. Louis and Dublin. We are fortunate to have a St. Louis native, serving as Ambassador to Ireland. We are grateful to Ambassador O’Malley for his generous hospitality!